- 888-DUI-HOTLine is a nationwide network of independently owned and operated law firms that specialize in DUI Defense
- Each 888-DUI-HOTLine lawyer/law firm is solely responsible for his or her own fees, policies, practices and marketing program in compliance with all applicable state laws and regulations.
You covenant, represent, and warrant that you have the authorization necessary to enter into this agreement and that your use of this Site and any Content does not violate applicable law.
Services Offered. This Site is not owned or operated by a law firm and we do not offer legal advice, promote, or endorse attorneys or act as a legal referral service. We will not and cannot enter into an attorney-client relationship with you. This Site is an attorney advertisement presented on behalf of a group of participating legal professionals. Participating attorneys use this Site to provide you the ability to submit information about your particular legal needs, along with a request to be contacted by these attorneys or their law firms. When you speak with these attorneys, you can assess their qualifications, expertise, credentials, and other factors that might help you make a hiring decision.
Information Provided. The information provided on this Site does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the participating attorneys or their law firms. While we strive to provide you with credible information about general legal matters, such information is not to be taken as specific legal advice and is not guaranteed to be accurate or up to date. DO NOT RELY ON GENERAL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL ADVICE FROM A LICENSED ATTORNEY.
Your Contact Information. By giving us your contact information and any other information you choose to share, you authorize us to provide such information in whole or in part to one or more participating attorneys, legal professionals, and other relevant third parties (including without limitation their agents, licensors and marketing firms) for the purpose of such parties contacting you to discuss your particular situation. You agree that such parties may contact you by telephone and/or email, even if your contact information is on a do-not-contact registry.
Since we are acting only as an intermediary and an independent contractor, we cannot guarantee that any party to whom we forward your information will contact you or provide you with desired services. If your particular needs are time sensitive (or if you are unsure of any applicable deadlines), we strongly encourage you to proactively seek legal counsel or advice from a licensed attorney, even if you submitted a request through this Site.
Hiring An Attorney. The decision to hire an attorney is solely your decision, and the attorney you hire is responsible for legal services provided to you. We are not liable for any damages or costs arising from your consultation or other relationship with any attorney, including claims of malpractice. By using this Site or our offered services, you agree that any claim arising from your relationships with any attorney will be brought against that attorney and not against us. Before you hire an attorney, you can contact the state bar association in the attorney’s state and request information about the attorney. You also should understand the attorney’s background, experience, and fee schedule prior to making a final hiring decision. This is information the attorney should provide you free of charge at your request.
Prohibited Use of This Site. You are permitted to use this Site to obtain general information on the subject matter presented and to help you find a legal professional to provide legal services for you. Any other use of this Site is expressly prohibited. In using this Site, you agree not to and shall not:
- Submit any false information;
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Disclose any information you are not legally allowed to disclose;
- Threaten, abuse, or harass any person or entity;
- Violate or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark or patent rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary rights;
- Copy, reproduce, upload, post, display, republish, distribute, or transmit any content in any form whatsoever, in whole or in part;
- Reproduce any portion of the Site on your own website including, without limitation, the use of a frame or border environment around the Site, or other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the Site, or mirror or replicate any portion of the Site;
- Modify, translate into any language or computer language, or create derivative works from, any part of this Site;
- Reverse engineer any part of this Site;
- Sell, offer for sale, transfer, or license any portion of this Site to any third parties;
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, or keep a database copy of any portion of this Site;
- Use this Site other than to obtain general information about its subject matter and/or to make legitimate inquiries regarding services offered through this Site;
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, indecent, inflammatory, sexually explicit, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms;
- Use or access this Site in any way that, in our sole discretion, adversely affects the performance or functionality of this Site or any computer systems or networks used by us or this Site;
- Upload or transmit to this Site or use in connection with the Site any device, software or routine that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with, or in any way intercept the normal operation of this Site;
- Disguise the origin of any information or inquiry transmitted through this Site; or
- Use this Site in any manner that violates any applicable state or federal law, including without limitation any laws regulating commercial email, fax transmissions or telephone solicitations.
Intellectual Property.This Site is protected by copyright and other laws. Text, files, images, photos, maps, and other materials on this Site are only for each visitor’s personal use in accordance with the limited license granted herein. Copying or storing of any content other than for your personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without our prior written permission. You are granted a non-exclusive, nontransferable, revocable licensed to (1) access this Site only in accordance with these Terms, (2) use this Site only for personal, noncommercial use and (3) print one copy of content (which must include any copyright notices) for your personal, noncommercial use.
Changes to this Site. We may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of this Site at any time and/or impose limits on certain features or services or restrict your access to parts or this entire Site, all without notice to you or liability to us.
Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL WE (OWNER/OPERATOR OF THIS SITE), OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, BASED ON, OR RESULTING FROM OUR SITE, THESE TERMS, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN ATTORNEYS AND PROSPECTS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (i) BREACH OF CONTRACT, (ii) BREACH OF WARRANTY, (iii) STRICT LIABILITY, (iv) TORT, (v) NEGLIGENCE, OR (vi) ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (i) THE AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY US FROM YOU DURING THE CALENDAR MONTH DURING WHICH SUCH ALLEGED CLAIM(S) AROSE OR (ii) $100.00.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. DEPENDING ON YOUR JURISDICTION, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us (owner/operator of this site) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by you in connection with any claim arising out of your use of this site (including without limitation any dispute between an attorney and prospects), any act or failure to act by you or other users of your account or any breach by you of these terms or any representations made by you herein, including without limitation attorney fees and costs. You shall cooperate in the defense of any claim to the full extent reasonably required. We reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without our written consent.
Disclaimer.This site, including all content, software, functions, services, materials, and information made available through this Site, is provided “as is” and no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever are made. We expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties including, without limitation, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained in this Site or any services, materials, or content contained therein will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Choice of Law and Forum. Any and all services and rights of use hereunder are performable and/ or sold in the state of California and you irrevocably agree that any cause of action you may submit arising out of or relating to your use of this Site, any services on this Site or pursuant to these terms will be filed in the state or federal courts of Los Angeles County, California, which will be the sole and exclusive venue of any legal dispute. You covenant not to sue us in any other forum for any cause of action. You also agree that any dispute between you and us will be governed by the laws of the state of California, exclusive of any contrary choice of rule.
Amendments.We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms in whole or in part at any time. Changes to these Terms will be posted on the Site and will be effective when posted. Your use of this Site or your submission of any information following the posting of any such change to these Terms will constitute your acceptance thereof.
Notice of Legal Advertisement:
This Site is a paid attorney advertisement. Participating attorneys are not endorsed or recommended but pay an advertising fee to take part. This Site does not function as a referral service and the fees paid by participating attorneys are the same whether you decide to hire a particular attorney or not. You should carefully evaluate any attorney before deciding who to hire. This Site and the services offered do not make any representations as to the quality of the legal services performed by participating attorneys; we do not offer legal advice and we are not a law firm. Any information you submit through this Site is not protected by attorney-client privilege. Only a licensed attorney can evaluate your case and give you specific legal advice. If you have specific questions, we urge you to contact an attorney or submit your contact information to have an attorney contact you.
If you live in If you live in Alabama, Florida, Missouri, New York or Wyoming, please review the following information:
Alabama: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
Florida: Florida Rule of Professional Conduct 4-7.10(c) defines a group advertising program operated by an organization wherein the legal services advertisements utilize a common telephone number and potential clients are then referred only to lawyers or law firms participating in the group advertising program to be a lawyer referral service. By all other standards, we and the joint advertising ventures for which we are an agent are not lawyer referral services.
Kentucky: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT.
Mississippi: FREE BACKGROUND INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
Missouri: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
New York: Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Wyoming: The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer’s credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.
Third-Party Links. This Site may contain links to other websites. Links to and from this Site to other websites maintained by third parties does not constitute an endorsement by us of such third- party sites or their contents.
Participating Attorneys. If you are a participating attorney, you acknowledge that the rules of professional conduct apply to your participation here and that you will comply with such rules, including without limitation rules related to advertising, soliciting prospects and clients, the unauthorized practice of law.