FOUR REASONS YOU WANT A DUI SPECIALIST TO REPRESENT YOU
1. Complete assessment of your case with all possible defenses explored:
- In every case the DUI Attorney/ Specialist will assess the effect of the DUI on you, your family, your job and your future.
- In every case all aspects of the case from 24 hours before the stop through the present will be explored by the DUI specialist.
- In every case your complete criminal history will be explored in order to assess the best and worst sentencing options.
2. Fees based on experience and volume:
- No need to research each case for legal principles that are used in many cases.
- Fees are set with the expectation of passing on savings for group activities.
- Years of specialized practice eliminate many of the costs that result in higher fees.
3. Familiarity with the “system”:
- Each court has its own peculiar way of doing things that a DUI specialist will know and use to your advantage.
- The prosecutors, Judges and probation officers are familiar with the DUI specialist and have established relationships with them.
- Each county has a unique DUI program, method of license suspension, etc. that the DUI specialist will be familiar with.
4. Ability to work with Departments of Motor Vehicles:
- The DUI specialist will be able to read a driving record, a skill very few people can claim.
- The DUI specialist will be able to handle a License Suspension appeal, particularly a chemical test refusal.
- The DUI specialist is familiar with the appointed staff at the DMV in order to competently handle other Driver licensing problems that may result from your DUI.